- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for an excellent comfort
- Flexy hinges & temples that will adapt to any kind of face
- Rubberized texture on the frame for a better grip on your nose
- Use the original cleaning cloth supplied in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If more intense cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean clothes, as these can alter the characteristics of the filters.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner eyewear in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20oC and 40oC.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go