High quality and stylish computer glasses to protect your eyes from Blue Light of digital devices. It will provide you with better sleep and a healthier life.
Size & Weight: 50-20-135
Include frame case and lens cloth
Lens Material: CR39
Frame Material: TR-90
- Free Shipping Worldwide on orders above $70
- All orders are being shipped in the next 24-48 hours
- For prescription lenses' orders, consider 3-5 additional days
- Delivery times:
- Europe: 1-3 working days
- United States: 2-6 working days
- Rest of the world: 4-8 working days
- For non EU contries & non US you may pay custom duties. If you have doubts about it, please check with DHL express.
- We offer a simple 30 days Return Policy. If you wish to return or exchange an item, please follow instructions in this link.
Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
Amazing design, quality and lightweight, it is what we look for, we simply love it, it is our 2nd order in special for color but also high quality lens! I will recommend to those who look for !
These were my first blue-light protection glasses and I'll never stop leveraging them. Perfect for people who spend a lot of time in front of a screen.
Super comfortable and lightweight. They look awesome too :)
Super happy with my second pair.
Wow I love it it’s my 7 oder glasses
Le Marais Tortoise- best glasses I have had.
Very light in weight, comfortable and looks great! Tortoise colour is darker than I thought, but still stylish. Very good price performance
Me encantan, muy buenas gafas!
Unas gafas prácticas, con un buen diseño, poco peso y cristales que se adaptan perfectamente a mis diotrias. El proceso online ha sido rápido e impecable. Si trabajas mucho frente.a pantallas van fantásticas!
Best service n timeous delivery
Exceptional quality and the delivery time far exceeded my expectations
Excellent to protect the eyes while working 8-9 hours daily exposed to screen.
The Best Blue Light Blockers!
This is my second pair of Barner Brand Blue Light Blockers and I absolutely love ‘em! My original pair broke due to carelessness during a move, but the glasses and frames are tremendously flexible and durable otherwise. Using the glasses as instructed certainly helps eye irritation and melatonin production. Quality of sleep also improves with the blue light blockers as well! Thanks Barner