- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
I really like them! Nice design and very comfortable!
Although I haven’t been using the glasses so long, but already had gained a promising experience. In short, the other day I had to pull an all-nighter to catch up with some work on the computer, and normally my eyes get all red when I reach the morning, but this time, wearing the glasses, they didn’t! Must have something to do with it!
I'm really happy about my choice. The design looks fresh and the materials feels premium. Great value for money!
The fit is improved from previous model, the quality as well, lens are correct, and all is fine
Hi, they are great. But I think maybe you are sending this feedback prompt too early. :) I was also thinking.. I mostly use the glasses in the afternoon (the eye-strain-reduction function is great) but also in the evening when I want as little of the blue light as possible to get into my eyes. So I would welcome them to block even shorter wavelenghts (and wouldn't mind they would give me a little colour tint perhaps). However, I guess this is not what the glasses are particularly intended for. Thanks.
Very pleased with your product. The glasses are light and comfortable. In my case I would have preferred a slightly longer temple arm but otherwise they're awesome. Thanks
Qualita prezzo incredibile!! Bellissimi
My work as an video editor is heavily dependant on using multiple displays in a dark room for extended periods of time. I also value color accuracy when selecting and grading footage. Those glasses create much less color shift than previous models and give me a confident feeling, that I dont put too much stress on my eyes. The model is very light and comfortable, and the frame is beautiful. Very satisfied.
I bought them as a present for each member of my family. They are all happy with the design & colors and also with the comfort of wearing them. I had an issue with the color of one of the pairs on Tartoise - the color is way darker than in the photos.
Great quality and design have been united together!