Dalston Low bridge
Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
LOW BRIDGE FIT
LOW BRIDGE FIT
If your eyewear is constantly touching your cheeks or hitting your eyelashes, it’s time to try Low Bridge Fit. Designed to fit a flatter nose bridge and higher cheekbones.
Low Bridge Fit frames have larger nose pads. This enables them to lift the frames off of your cheekbones and allow them to rest comfortably higher on the nose.
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
WHEREVER YOU GO.
Perfect, better than expected.
I’ve bought a fair few glasses in my time & these are easily the best quality for the price. Comfy, good quality, good lenses. Happy customer, I’ll be back once I lose this pair!
Usually, I’m very skeptical about ordering items online.. however the glasses are extremely satisfying to have and utilize.. they fit very well and they provide with great eye relieve as I was constantly having issues..
I like it!!!
very good! I like it!
For Lower bridge finally! :D
It’s great! But it slide down sometimes when I’m reading. Is there anyway to make it not so slippery?