Your Use Generally
Ownership of Content
Comments and other Communications
- Welcome to Barner website https://barnerbrand.com/, microsite, or mobile site (this “Website”)
- All right, title, and interest in and to this Website/App and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, designs, video, audio, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Website/App (collectively, “Content”), and all intellectual rights (including copyright, trademarks, and rights in designs and patents) in and to this Website/App and all of its Content, is owned by Barner and/or its licensors.
- All Content is provided to you by Barner only for your personal and non-commercial use. This means that you may not and may not permit, assist or enable another person to do any of the following: (a) copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license, allow others to copy, or otherwise exploit this Website/App or any of the Content, including, but not limited to, framing or linking the Website/App or the Content or any part of the Website/App or Content; or (b) access or use the Website/App or any of the Content for any commercial purpose or for any purpose which competes with our business.
- From time to time, we may need to modify, vary or withdraw (on either a permanent or temporary basis) some of the products and services and/or the features and specifications of those products and services, that are displayed on or made available to you through this Website/App. We reserve the right to do so without any liability to you.
- Our Sale Terms also address the circumstances in which we may make changes to and/or withdraw products sold by us through this Website/App. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure, but cannot guarantee and do not represent or warrant, that there are no typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to product descriptions, pricing and/or availability on this Website/App.
- We make no representation nor give any warranty as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this Website/App. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website/App does not imply, warrant or guarantee that these products or services will be available through this Website/App if you wish to place an order for such products and/or use such services at any particular time. We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on this Website/App. However, the actual color you will see will depend on your device settings and we cannot guarantee that your device will accurately display our colors.
- If you send us any comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and/or other communications (collectively, “Communications”) through or in connection to this Website/App, or through email, postal mail or any contact with us, we will assume that you have granted to Barner the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, post, modify, create derivative works from or otherwise use or exploit (collectively “Use”) such Communications. Barner shall have the unlimited right to Use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any Communications you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- From time to time, this Website/App may contain links which will direct you to external websites or web pages operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to this Website/App. Barner does not control and is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, security or reliability of any Third Party Sites or for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites.
- Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Barner will have no liability to you for any loss or damage that you suffer (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage to your device, equipment, hardware or software) arising out of or related to your access or use of, or reliance on, any Third Party Sites and/or their content, or caused by or in connection with any purchase of goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Sites.
- Barner takes all reasonable measures necessary to try to ensure that this Website/App and the Content are free from viruses and defects but cannot guarantee that your device, equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by your device, equipment, hardware or software (collectively, “Equipment”) will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if you access or use this Website/App or any Content. Barner recommends that you take all steps necessary to protect your Equipment when using this Website/App or any Content, such as installing reputable anti-virus software.