Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- Made from hand-polished cellulose Mazzucchelli Acetate
- Premium German metal hinges
- 100% handcrafted
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
I LOVE THIS BRAND!
Great product, excellent customer service. I have been using their glasses since 2020 and they are excellent. This is my 3rd one. I highly recommend anyone who is searching for a good pair of blue light glasses. Thank you Barner!
I really like them and depend on them - but the left arm joint has become stiff and I really hope the joint does not fail. Should I oil it or loosen it??
Barker women glasses.
Awesomeness. I love them You don't get itchy eyes from looking at the screen.
I just love barner glasses. Best quality and best service provided always.
For a loooong period of time I was looking for glasses that would fit me. Thanks to AR app I tried Barner glasses and it was a great fit! Also the antiblue lenses helps to live thru the hard office days
These glasses are amazing. Not only they help me reduce strain in my eyes and to work better, but they are also stylish and look amazing. Totally recommend. I used to have the cheaper version which I have to admit is not made from a great material, after a year of usage the plastic was worn out and eventually they broke. But the more expensive ones are great, top quality. The only downside to them is that they're not adjustable like the cheaper version and there's no string to hang them on your neck, like there is with the cheaper ones. This is kind of a let down. Luckily I still have the one from my previous ones, so I use it with my new ones :D
Good considering the price
They are so cool, they fit kinda any outfit , i work on the computer for long hours at work and at home and these are saving my life. I actually got 2 other ones because I love barner!
Very cool glasses. They fit perfectly
Simply the best...hard to find this kind of quality
Bye bye eye strain, migraine and Hello Cool look... these glasses are awesome.