Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
SHOP THE LOOK
It was amazing
I like the style of my new glasses, just as I saw them in the virtual try on. I am also pleased with the bue light protection, I notice a big difference with respect to my previous glasses. This was my first time buying reading glasses online. Thanks a lot for you delivery service quality.
Best experience, stylish and practical
Not only is this stylish but it works well too. I have notice significant reduction in eye strain. I was very impressed with the delivery time, so quick. The packaging is cool too. Only thing that would make it even better is if the 40% ratio could be improved. Other than that, its great. I'm definitely recommending this. Thanks Barner!
The glasses (and all of the packaging) feel very good, look superb and definitely block off blue light! I only wish they had a little rubber nod around the nose area.
I am comfortable with the very good quality of this brand, not inferior to other top brands, and hmm, yes.I think it can compete with well-known brands that already exist. The quick response to customer service surprised me. I received a shipment of Dalston noir glasses from Spain to Indonesia relatively quickly in 7 days. I hope Barner can bring his products in Indonesia soon. ...
I’ve been using my glasses for over a week now while studying on my IPad and Laptop. It’s Exam season right now so I’ve spent a lot of time on my devices and I did notice I don’t get those horrible headaches anymore or at least now they are barely noticeable or almost don’t cause any pain. I’m still undecided though. I’ll use them for a longer period and will update my review if need be.
I was surprised by the good quality of the glasses. They feel so light and nice and they were done perfectly for my prescription for astigmatism. I would totally recommend them as they are great value for money and look really nice!
good quality but not wide enough for my face, sadly I have to return them.
Fits well, looks good, vision better