Free premium worldwide shipping (on orders above 70€)
100% secured payment
Shipping all orders in 24-48 hours
30 day return policy
An expert support team
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.
- Hard coat
- Anti-glare coat
- Anti-static coat
- Super Hydrophobic coat
BENEFITS OF USING BARNER BLUE LIGHT GLASSES
wherever you go
Unfortunately, the glasses are too big and I do not wear them on zoom or other video conferencing, which was supposed to be the primary purpose as I spend much of my day in such conferences... there did. It appear to be a smaller alternative for people/women with small faces. They are a cool idea, but just don’t fit in terms of style. If there had been a more square/rectangular style or one with lenses that were smaller, I’d have opted for them on an exchange.
These are repeated purchase , the glasses are light and comfortable, delivery and customer services all excellent!